Hello! In today’s blog, I will be showing you how to make some DIY Silver & Gold Slime! Let’s begin! Make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more ideas and activities!
You need the following:
-5 oz. bottle Elmer’s glue
-Silver Liquid Watercolor
-Sta-Flo Liquid Starch
1.) Pour the bottle of clear glue into a bowl. Fill the empty bottle with water, shake, and pour in with the glue.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of silver liquid watercolor to the glue. Mix well.
3. (Optional) add silver glitter and mix well. I decided I wanted extra sparkle, so I added a few tablespoons of glitter.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of liquid starch. Mix well.
5. Add another 2 tablespoons of liquid starch. Mix well.
6. Add 2 more tablespoons of liquid starch and knead (just like you would with bread dough). At this point, you should have added a total of 8 tablespoons of liquid starch to the mixture.
All you need to do now is knead and mix the dough, and it should turn into slime! Have fun time playing with your Gold & Silver slime!